Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wow

Seems like it's been forever since I did anything here.

You all have probably given up on me ever updating this thing.

Where to start? Life changes, hard times, good times, self-discovery, and peaceful thoughts, about sums it up.

I'm in my last semester of education classes before I start student teaching in January. I'm at West Junior High, in the Physical Science classroom taught by Glenn Jones. I really like it! He's a great mentor teacher, and I really like the kids. Physical Science isn't my focus, though I will be certified "highly qualified" in it. However, I'm really liking the things I'm learning and doing as my observations progress. Physical Science labs are just plain fun!!

I'd really like to say thank you and I love you to my family. You are all unbelievable. I am so fortunate to have you.

PS. Mom, I changed the wishist link for you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment