Thursday, February 17, 2005

Moo Moo Buckaroo

I am a cow.

No, not a cow in the negative connotation. I mean a milk cow. It seems that 90% of my waking hours are spent either hooked up to a baby or a milking machine.

Of course, I'm not trading it for anything....I mean, just look at him! How adorable can you get? I've decided it's a good thing us mothers think their babies are so cute, or they'd never survive. If they were ugly, all the nursing, changing, and time they take would be awfully hard to justify. (yeah, I'm just kidding!!!)

Seriously, though. The boy child has no problem in the eating department. He's pretty much eating every 2 hours during the day, and every 4 hours at night. And there's an equation, I'm sure you might have heard of it.... It's e=mc2...you know, that Einstein theory of relativity thing. What they don't tell you is that it originally was an equation to determine the amount of poop an infant can produce. Bet you didn't know that the origin of the discovery that energy and mass are related was based on poopy diapers. It goes like this. The amount of poop in a diaper (p) is in direct proportion to the number (n) of feedings times the amount of milk (a) squared. So the equation is actually p=na2.

And now I must go...I am being "summoned". In the meantime, check out his pictures below. They are guaranteed to make you smile because he's just so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment